There are many places for Packs to go camping. A great resource is the Bob White Lodge Where to go Camping Guide.
The Georgia Carolina Council also provides several organized camping programs for Cub Scouts. They are not intended to be your Pack's program, but to supplement it. You can learn more about these opportunities here.
- Just for Lion and Tiger Scouts
- Day Activity set for May 11, 2019
- Day Camp is open to all registered Cub Scouts (including Kindergarten graduates)
- 3 camps are offered around the council in June. Scouts can attend any camp.
- Activities typically include BB guns, archery, sports, crafts, nature and Scout skills.
- Scouts make new friends and earn rank advancements.
- Cub Parent Weekends are held three times each year. They are a weekend camp out for Cub Scouts and their families at Camp Daniel Marshall or Knox Scout Reservation. .
- Admission covers three meals and program.
- Activities include BB guns, archery, crafts, campfire program, nature, and Scout skills.
- Packs, dens and individual families may register.
- There are multiple Webelos Camping programs throughout the council annually.
- Webelos Camp in July.
- Webeloree November 9-11th 2018 at Camp Knox
- Family camping is available at Camp Daniel Marshall and Knox Scout reservation. .
- As part of your pack's annual plan, each pack should include at least one well-organized "pack overnighter" for Cub Scouts and their families.
- Well-planned, organized overnighters at the pack level help fulfill the promise made to our Cub Scouts.
- Designed for the entire Pack to participate.