Rotary MB Clinic
We look forward to seeing you at the second annual Merit Badge Clinic jointly held by Augusta’s Rotary Boys Scout districts on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018, at St. John's United Methodist Church at 736 Green Street, Augusta, GA 30901.
To help make this event run as smoothly as possible, please read and follow these guidelines.
1. Obtain a copy of the Merit Badge pamphlet and familiarize yourself with the requirements. Badges such as First-aid and Emergency Preparedness cover a tremendous amount of material and it is extremely difficult to pass all requirements if unprepared. In addition, failure to read the pamphlet may result in you not completing the badge; however, you should be thoroughly prepared no matter what badge you attend. It is the responsibility of each Scout leader to verify that each scout has read their pamphlet.
2. Attendance alone will not guarantee a merit badge. Only through preparation and participation will a merit badge be awarded. Research and prepare any reports or materials asked for in advance of the clinic. Requirements with time spans will not be handled by the Counselor. If the requirements listed next to the badge are not completed, the Scout will earn a partial completion which may be finished at home by a local counselor.
3. Bring a notebook and writing instruments to the clinic.
4. Come dressed in complete uniform, if possible.
5. Upon arrival the day of the clinic, follow signs to the registration area. Arrive early to allow time to register and find your class. Registration begins promptly at 7:30 am.
|Creek River District Executive||Jenny Frey|