Where Fun Lives!!!
Please register now for Summer Day Camp 2023! Camp is open to all boys and girls ages 6-11 as of September 1. This day camp is open weekly May 30 - July 28. You do NOT have to be in Scouting to attend Adventure Camp. Camp is closed the week of July 10-17 for Cub Scout Camp. Lunch is not provided. Bring a bag lunch. (no microwaves, no refrigerators, peanut free campus) Space is limited. Register online below while space is still available!
- Swimming (with Lifeguards and onsite swim test required)
- Archery (with Rangemaster and onsite range instruction)
- BB Shooting Sports (with Rangemaster)
- Slingshots (with Rangemaster and onsite range instruction)
- Model Building
- Possibly Canoeing
- Career Exploration
- Firetruck by Columbia County Fire Department
- Law Enforcement and Police Car by Columbia County Sheriff's Office
- Water Safety and Patrol Boats by US Army Corp of Engineers
- Fire Ecology by US Army Corp of Engineers
- Wildlife Management and animal skins and skulls by US Army Corp of Engineers
- Ranger Scavenger Hunt by US Army Corp of Engineers
- Fish and fishing gear by US Army Corp of Engineers
- Mountain Biking by US Army Corp of Engineers
- David Quebedeaux is an Eagle Scout and 32 year Veteran of US Army Corp of Engineers.
- Character Education
- FUN FUN FUN!!!
Please remember to submit the Health Form too!
|Adventure Camp Welcome!||WHAT I NEED TO KNOW and BRING TO CAMP!||Download|
|Medical Form Part A-B||This Health Form is required to participate in Summer Day Camp.||Download|