THE GEORGIA CAROLINA NATURE AND ADVENTURE CENTER IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOUR NEXT SPECIAL EVENT!
We have the perfect facilities to accommodate all of your rental needs. We offer a one-of-a-kind ambiance that you cannot find anywhere else in the CSRA. Our Conference Center is spacious enough to hold large gatherings, but quiant enough to maintain a since of fellowship and unity.
What types of events are perfect?
- Birthday Parties
- Private/Charter School Dances and Events
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
- Corporate Trainings and Team Building Activities
- Family reunions
- Company Social Events and Parties
- So much more!
Our facility rental fees include the following:
- Technology systems
- Tables and chairs
- Locking and unlocking
- Optional: Classrooms, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Outdoor Basketball Court, Soccer Field, Pond
If you've decided to have your next big party at Georgia Carolina Nature and Adventure Center, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-733-5277 today!
RENTAL PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
You are responsible for adhering to all regulations pertaining to the rental of the Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center. Please read through the entire package of rental information before signing the Rental Contract. Failure to do so may result in loss of all or part of your damage deposit..
- A completed and signed Rental Contract and a $150 damage deposit are required to guarantee rental date.
- The remaining rental balance and miscellaneous charges are due no later than 30 days prior to event date. Failure to pay the balance within the 30 days may result in loss of damage deposit and date requested.
- If event is less than 30 days away, a $150 damage deposit, full rental payment and all miscellaneous charges are due upon submission of completed and signed Rental Contract.
- Damage deposit will be refunded provided that the GCNAC staff is assured that all contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Refund of damage deposit will be issued by check in approximately 10 – 14 business days after date of event. •
- The GCNAC may, at their discretion, cancel or refuse any rental for just cause.
- A letter of cancellation must be received before a refund can be processed.
- Damage deposit is refundable 90 days (3 months) or more prior to function date if event is cancelled.
- Cancellation less than 90 days (3 months) prior to event will result in loss of damage deposit.
- Change of function date is allowable 90 days (3 months) or more before function, provided the new date is available.
REASONS FOR LOSS OF DAMAGE DEPOSIT
- Late submission of required information regarding function.
- Breakage, damage, and/or loss of items from kitchen or facility.
- Early arrival or late departure.
- Violation of rules by Renter or vendors contracted by Renter.
- Destruction of facility or property of the Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center.
EVENT RENTAL FEES FOR BANQUET ROOMS
- A-B-C Entire Rental Hall (Holds 225 guests) = $800.00
- A-B Banquet Rooms (Holds 175 guests) = $700.00
- A Banquet Room (Holds 75 guests) = $550.00
- B Banquet Room (Holds 100 guests) = $600.00
- C Banquet Room (Holds 50 guests) = $400.00
$150.00 - refundable damage deposit (due upon booking) $40.00/hr. security/deputy (See schedule; 4 hr. minimum; payable date of event– cash only) (The premises must be vacated no later than 1:00 AM. Not vacating the premises before 1:00 AM will subject Renter to loss of damage deposit.)
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL Stage (8 sections available—8’ x 4’ x 6”) $25.00/section
ENTIRE FACILITY RENTAL FEE = $1600.00 - includes 10-hour rental of banquet rooms A, B & C, kitchen, pool, lifeguard (for up to 25 swimmers), pavilion, playground, tennis courts, basketball court, baseball and soccer fields. Additional Charges $150.00 - refundable damage deposit (due upon booking) $40.00/hr. security/deputy (See schedule; 4 hr. minimum; payable date of event) (The premises must be vacated no later than 1:00 AM. Not vacating the premises before 1:00 AM will subject Renter to loss of damage deposit.) $15.00/hr. extra lifeguard (2 hr. minimum) [one additional lifeguard required for each additional 25 swimmers]
PAVILION ONLY RENTAL FEE = $250.00 for 4 hours $150.00 - refundable damage deposit (due upon booking) $40.00/hr. security/deputy (See schedule; 4 hr. minimum; payable date of event) (The premises must be vacated no later than 1:00 AM. Not vacating the premises before 1:00 AM will subject Renter to loss of damage deposit.)
POOL RENTAL FEE = (Must complete separate GCNAC Pool Party Contract) $225.00/2 hours (2-hour minimum rental), $75.00/each additional hour Includes 2 lifeguards for up to 25 swimmers Additional Charges One additional lifeguard required for each additional 25 swimmers at $15.00/hr. per lifeguard (2 hr. minimum)
PARKING SPACES = Paved - 60 (Includes 6 Handicapped) and on Grass - 60 or 120 total
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION • The damage deposit is refunded by check within 10-14 days after function, provided there is no evidence of damage. • Meeting rates for daytime business meetings available. Please contact the GCNAC office at 706-228-3636 for information. • Discounts available for Georgia-Carolina Council Scout members. Please contact the GCNAC office at 706-228-3636 for information. Columbia County Sheriff's Office Security Detail Policy* For indoor events serving alcohol: • Up to 100 people - 1 deputy • 101-225 people - 2 deputies (GCNAC indoor max is 225) For indoor events NOT serving alcohol: • Up to 225 people - 1 deputy (GCNAC indoor max is 225) For outdoor events serving alcohol: • Up to 100 people - 1 deputy • 101-300 people - 2 deputies • 300-600 people - 3 deputies For outdoor events NOT serving alcohol: • 0-400 people - 1 deputy • 401-600 people - 2 deputies Additional requirements: ¦ If parking/traffic assistance is needed, additional deputies would be required. ¦ If security is needed for performers, additional deputies would be required. ¦ Requirements may differ depending on type of event; i.e. a daytime event focused on kids may not need as many deputies as an evening event that would attract teenagers and/or adults. Security Fees: Deputy will be paid by Renter IN CASH ONLY at the end of event. The deputy fee is $40.00 per hour per deputy with a minimum of four (4) hours payment. Deputy will arrive at start of event and remain through end of rental time (once rental space has been cleaned by Renter and building has been secured and locked). GCNAC staff will schedule deputy.
1. The Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center is a Non-Smoking facility. 2. Rental agreement is between Renter and Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center. 3. Any contracted person (i.e. DJ, caterer, florist, etc.) is the direct responsibility of the Renter. Renter is responsible for making all contracted persons aware of all the rules and regulation. 4. Most events will require a Columbia County Deputy to be present. • Please refer to the Columbia County Sheriff's Department Security Detail Policy included in this folder. • Deputy will be paid by Renter at the end of event. The deputy fee is $40.00 per hour per deputy with a minimum of 4 hours payment. Deputy will arrive at start of event and remain through end of rental time (once rental space has been cleaned by Renter and building has been secured and locked). GCNAC staff will schedule deputy. 5. Any alcohol on premises must be provided by Renter. 6. Events charging admission or selling alcohol will require a One-Day County Alcohol Permit and a State Alcohol License. • For Columbia County application, call (706) 312-7286 or visit www.columbiacountyga.gov • For State of Georgia application, call (706) 737-1870 or visit www.dor.ga.gov 7. Rice, confetti and glitter are prohibited at Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center. ONLY birdseed may be used outside if thrown away from entrances. 8. Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center and its staff will not assume any responsibility for any items left or lost by anyone associated with a event. 9. Renters may arrive at beginning of rental time. Last hour of rental time is normally used for cleanup. Events not ending at agreed upon time will be charged an additional hourly fee. (The premises must be vacated no later than 1:00 AM. Not vacating the premises before 1:00 AM will subject Renter to loss of damage deposit.) 10. Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center reserves the right to deny vendors who violate rules from future events. 11. Nothing may be adhered to the walls. 12. Use of smoke machines, sparklers or any flammable effects isstrictly prohibited. EVENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY STOPPED. 13. All activities must be confined to room(s) rented. Violation of any of the above-mentioned rules may result in loss of damage deposit.
Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center Caterer & Florist Rules
It is the responsibility of the Renter to make sure that these rules are followed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of all or part of the Renter’s damage deposit. (Please ensure that your caterer receives a copy of these rules.) Catering needs are the responsibility of the Renter. The Georgia-Carolina Nature and Adventure Center (GCNAC) is a NON-SMOKING facility. The GCNAC is in no way liable for any mishandling of food prepared for a specific function (i.e. food poisoning, etc.). All beverages, food and equipment (i.e. extra tables and chairs, tents, etc.) may be brought in the day of the event during the hours of rental time ONLY unless prior arrangements have been made with the GCNAC office. 1. Caterers/Groups must provide their own detergents, towels and any supplies needed for their duties. 2. Candles must be enclosed in glass. Only dripless candles may by used in a candelabra. 3. Caterers are responsible for collecting returnable items. 4. Trashcans with liners are provided and caterers are responsible for properly bagging trash and carrying to the trash dumpster. Liners are for trash cans only. 5. Boxes must be broken down before being placed in the dumpster. 6. Caterers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen. (Mopping, sweeping, wiping and cleaning interior and exterior of ovens plus drip pans on stove and counters.) 7. Caterers/Florists are responsible for arranging removal of all of their food, equipment and rented materials from the premises immediately after the event. Removal must be completed within the rental time. 8. Use of protective materials is required to prevent anything from dripping onto floors or carpets. 9. Any caterer/florist who violates the rules of the GCNAC or engages in improper conduct will not beapproved for future events. 10. Florist must leave room clean after setting up arrangements. 11. Outdoor grilling must be done 15 feet from building. No grills or cookers on deck or under the overhang. 12. If the caterer is designing the layout or floor plan, they must provide it to GCNAC no later than five (5)days prior to the function. 13. Dishwasher and basket must be drained on the fifth wash to ensure proper cleaning of the dishes. Basket is to be cleaned out after completion. 14. Caterers/vendors will remain in rented space or kitchen. No loitering in any other area of building will be permitted. 15. Caterers must keep kitchen free of spills or debris on floor areas at all times to maintain a safe working area with clear walkways. If adequate cleaning is not completed, Renter may lose damage deposit. The following foods or ingredients MAY NOT be used in the building: red or purple artificially colored beverages because these will stain the carpet (e.g.: Kool Aid or Hawaiian Punch) Any question or comments regarding these rules may be brought to GCNAC staff
HALL RENTALS COVID-19 SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS FOOD: Serving food is allowed, provided that at no time there are more than 3-4 people in the kitchen Any person entering the kitchen will wash his/her hands and use sanitizer before wearing the gloves. All people handling food wear masks and food-grade gloves Utensils provided to attendees are disposable, prepackaged utensils
|Rental Information Packet||Facility Rental Information Packet for the Nature and Adventure Center||Download|