National Youth Leadership Training
- Course Date: July 6 - 11 2020
- Course Location: Robert E Knox Scout Reservation
- Course Fee $250 per particpant
To Participate a Scout must:
- Must be a registered member of a Scouting unit.
- Must have a current BSA Health and Medical Record form parts A, B, and C.
- Scouts BSA members (male and female) must be at least 13.
- They must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops.
- Venturers and Sea Scouts (male and female) must be at least 14, or 13 and have completed eighth grade, and fall within the maximum age allowance for their program. They must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews or Ships. It is recommended that they have had at least one year of camping experience. While NYLT is not an outdoor skills course, it is important that each participant have basic camping and outdoor cooking experience.
- Have a unit leader recommendation.
NYLT Promo Flyer Print and hand out to your Scouts!
|NYLT Course Director||Chris Bennett|