2021 Task Force
The 2021 Task Force provided 8 recomendations.
- Move McCormick County from Kiokee River to Yamasee District.
- Explore staff responsibilities to find a way to improve customer service, and productivity for the council.
- Resume management of the council store, and develop service center complex to become GCC Adventure Center
- Organize sub-committee to work on United Way of CSRA funding for 2021.
- Explore options for completing the Dining Hall Project at Knox Scout Reservation.
- Build a council membership team.
- Develop a single page council / district Quality District Scorecard for 2021.
- Update the strategic plan.
The January update on these recomendations can be found in the attached powerpoint.
As always, if you have questions or would like to volunteer to support any of these inititaives please contact the staff or volunteer advisor for each objective.
|Objective||Volunteer Chair||Staff Advisor||Status|
|Move McCormick County||Dr. Gregory Francsco||Mike Shook||Complete|
|Staff Alignment||Keith Milburn||Dan Rogers||Complete|
|GCC Adventure Center||Vacant||Dan Rogers||In Process|
|United Way Committee||Jeff Burnette||Dan Rogers||In Process|
|Dining Hall Project||Randy Watkins||Dan Rogers||In Process|
|Council Membership||Allan Coutts||Rebecca Stiles||In Process|
|Quality District Scorecard||Paul Korinko / Dr. Gregory Francisco||Staff||Complete|
|Update Strategic Plan||Jeff Foley / TBA||Dan Rogers||In Process|
|2021 Task Force Report||2021 Task Force Report||Download|